We are glad you want to work with us on life and wellness issues that are important to you. Before we start working together, there are several things we want to be sure that you know:
- Linda Rasmussen is a certified B.E.S.T. (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique) practitioner, at the Elite Master level. She received basic certification in the fall of 2006 from Morter Health Systems.
- This training allows the Practitioner to facilitate your use of your own energy for purposes of healing and wellness.
- We are not practicing medicine. We do not diagnose conditions or prescribe medications.
- We will value and protect your privacy and confidentiality. We will not share your information with anyone without obtaining your consent. We are able to assist you with your healing process without asking you to divulge sensitive or uncomfortable information.
- Treatment does not involve the removal of any apparel.
- This is a gentle and subtle process. You may experience positive dramatic changes or you may experience very subtle changes such as a feeling of lightness or relaxation. We will be providing you with simple instructions to sustain your treatment between visits.
- B.E.S.T. treatment is compatible with any other treatment that you are currently using and will not interfere with its effectiveness.
- YES! B.E.S.T. works with pets, too! Ask us.
- Healing and personal change are interactive and participatory processes. We welcome your questions and suggestions.
More about Linda Rasmussen
Linda Rasmussen is the founder and CEO of Vertical Energy Worldwide, a self-development and training company. Since 1983, she has taught innovative tools and techniques that help individuals and teams function more authentically, energetically and effectively. Rasmussen is an accomplished speaker in the field of self-development. In the course of her career, she has created and coordinated large scale events for well-known organizations such as the 1990 Goodwill Games in Seattle, Seattle Center, and YWCA. Linda Rasmussen is an Elite Master B.E.S.T. (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique) Practitioner. Rasmussen holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Behavioral Science from Whitworth College, with an emphasis in Organizational Development. She is a Certified Trainer in the Gentle Art of Verbal Self Defense. Linda has developed and implemented programs to prevent, reduce, or eliminate homelessness for individuals and families. She believes that all people are capable of making positive changes for their health, happiness and success.